Hope House is dedicated to serving the needs of families with children suffering from progressive life-threatening illnesses and severe disabilities. Our individualized programs provide an integrated blend of respite services for the family through both center-based and home-based care.
To provide the best possible child-centered care available.
To glorify God by affirming the sanctity and dignity of life based on trust in Jesus Christ as Lord of Life. To provide quality respite care and support for families with children who have special health needs, through physical, emotional, social, and spiritual service.
There are no geographical boundaries for center-based care.
Home-based care is provided in the following Georgia counties:
Hope House includes:
- 8 Children’s rooms and 12 Beds/Cribs
- Hydrotherapy beds
- Children’s activity room
- Accommodations for families to stay overnight
- Comfortable common areas including family room, kitchen and living room
- A chapel
- A children’s garden and outdoor play area
- Quiet rooms for family counseling
- A library and information center
The Hope House team includes:
- Care Manager and full supporting nursing staff
- Qualified Pediatric Nurses
- Nursing Assistants
- Social Worker
- Administrative and support staff
|Total Project Construction
|Operational Fund 3- Year Goal||$2,000,000||$150,000||$1,850,000|
|Endowment Fund 3- Year Goal||$3,000,000||$l,000,000||$2,000,000|
Hope House depends solely upon the generous, loving gifts of individual, churches, businesses, civic groups, and foundations to provide our services at no cost to our patients and families. We welcome your financial support. Hope House is a non-profit ministry and donations are tax deductible.